INKA JUNGLE 4DAYS/3NIGHTS
- Activities: inka jungle
- Duration: 4days – 3nights
- Departures: Previous Booking
- Months of Operation: all year around
- Tour type: Adventure
- Type of service: Private-shared
This trek is an excellent combination of activities such as hiking ,biking , rafting and zip lining Which begins at the ancient city of Cusco and ends in Machu Picchu. A path that leads through different typical villages of the region as well as by several archaeological sites that are located on the way to the end .
Day 1: Cusco – Chinchero – Ollantaytambo – Malaga Pass – Santa Maria – Maranura.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco at 6h 30 am with our private transportation that will take us through the typical villages that are close to the Sacred Valley like chincheros which is still and village with inca tradition ,Then we follow the Vilcanota River to the town of Ollantaytambo, which was the scenenary of Inca resistance against the Spaniards, later on we will ascend to the pass of Malaga (4350 m) from where will start our adventure each of us with our mountain bikes through the windy route by different parts of high jungle stopping at different strategic points where we can take our classic photos until getting Santa Maria (1430 m.a.s.l.) where we will have lunch and spend the night in a comfortable hotel
Day 2: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa
we will wake up at about 6:00am to have our good breakfast , then we will walk along the Vilcanota River where the landscape becomes a bit more changeable and with more and more vegetation such as coffee plantations ,fruits, orchids and many other plants, then we will walk Through the ancient Inca trail to get the thermal baths of cocalmayo place where we can take a bath and finally continue our adventure to the village of Santa Teresa where we will spend the night.
Day 3: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes
In the morning we will have the opportunity to do the zip line (the reservation must be done directly at your agency when booking your trek). It is an adventurous experience full of adrenaline that goes from one side of the valley to the other, then we will go to hydroelectric station where we will start our walk for about 3 hours and is an easy gentle path to aguas calientes place where we will stay in comfortable hostal.
Day 4: Machu Picchu – Cusco
After good breakfast we will leave our hotel early in the morning to get the bus up to Machu Picchu , then we will get our destination (Machu Picchu) where we will have a guided tour of 2 hours 30 minutes approx. Then we will have a free time to explore the new attractions that the wonder offers and finally return to the town of Aguas Calientes to get our train back to ollantaytambo.
- Professional tour guide.
- professional mountain bikes , gloves and helmet
- Meals: 3 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 3 dinners.
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket( one way )
- Train ticket (Expedition service) from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus to Cusco.
- Services not specified in the program, extras and tips.
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Transportation and entrance to the hot springs
- Bus ticket to machupicchu one way
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Comfortable backpack for the hike, T- shirts, shorts, warm clothes and Raincoat
- Hiking boots
- Sweater or jacket
- Flashlight with extra batteries.
- Camera, with extra batteries.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Snacks: energy bars, chocolates etc.
- Walking stick
- Personal medication