INKA TRAIL 2 Days / 1 Nights
- Activities: inka trail
- Duration: 2days – 1night
- Departures: Previous Booking
- Months of Operation: March to January
- Tour type: Adventure
- Type of service: Private-share
DAY 1 KM 104- MACHUPICCHU-AGUAS CALIENTES
Our hike takes us along the most impressive stretch of the Inca Trail where we will visit beautiful places with a lot variety of wildlife and enjoy the fantastic panoramic views of the mountains and valleys ,our journey begins at ollantaytambo by train then we will start hiking at km 104 to the Inca site of Wiñaywayna, later on we will continue to the sun gate where we will have our first great view of machupicchu ,as we hike we will pass through the lush vegetation site and see a variety of plants, flowers and also some large mammals, such as vizcachas (Chinchilla rabbit-like) and spectacled bears (if we’re lucky) and we will finally take bus down to aguas calientes where we are going to sleep at our hotel.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES –MACHUPICCHU-AGUAS CALIENTES -CUSCO
We will get up early and take one of the first bus back to Machu Picchu , then we will have a guided tour of about 3 hours where you will learn more about the inkas ,After the tour is done we are going to have free our time to re explore those places that are around the city such as inka bridge and the mountains( machupicchu and huaynapicchu if we have entrannce fees). finally take a bus down to aguas calientes and take train back to ollantaytambo.
- transfer to ollantaytambo or poroy station
- Train service to km. 104
- bus tickets to machupicchu( two ways ) on day one
- Box Lunch and dinner
- Entrance fee to machupicchu
- Hotel in aguas calientes
- English speaking guide
- Last lunch and last dinner
- bus ticket from machupicchu to aguas calientes on day two
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Comfortable backpack for the hike, T- shirts, shorts, warm clothes and Raincoat
- Hiking boots
- Sweater or jacket
- Flashlight with extra batteries.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Snacks such as :energy bars, chocolates etc.
- Walking stick